Marigold International Time Media Limited (MITM) is strongly committed to protecting your privacy. We use the personal data we collect on the site for various purposes. Use of such personal data will help us to add more products and services of interest to you and also to ensure that your shopping experience with us is an enjoyable and personalized one. Please read on for more details on our policies and practices in relation to personal data:
We pledge to meet fully, and where possible exceed, in complying with the requirements of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Chapter 486 of the Laws of Hong Kong). In doing so, we will ensure compliance by our staff with the strictest standards of security and confidentiality.
What information do we collect, and how do we use it?
Types of personal data that may be collected or held by us include:
2. contact details including telephone number, fax number, address, email address, pager number, etc.;
We collect personal data about you from various types of sources and hold such personal data for the following purposes:
1. sending information in relation to our products and services, activities, competitions, promotions and events;
2. joint marketing schemes with other parties;
3. customizing the advertising and content you visit so as to streamline your shopping experience at our site and to provide personalized marketing and promotional information;
4. fulfilling your orders for products and services, order processing and payment clearing;
5. responding to your inquiries;
6. membership registration and offering benefits and privileges;
7. conducting surveys relating to our customers, products or services;
8. evaluation and further enhancement of our products and services;
9. fulfilling any purpose directly related to the above purposes.
The provision of such personal data is voluntary.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies. You can disable cookies on your computer by indicating this in the preferences or options menus in your browser. If you disable cookies, you will not be able to shop at tmgbook.com but will still be able to visit selected areas of the site.
tmgbook.com members enjoy many privileges, including newsletters, participation in special tmgbook.com offers and promotions and streamline shopping. Over time we will be expanding membership benefits to include personalized services on the site and possibly free product samples and other special benefits. When you join tmgbook.com, we need to know your name, email and mailing addresses, and we request that you complete the profile survey in order to allow us to serve you better.
When you place an order with tmgbook.com you will be asked to provide details such as credit card number and shipping address. This allows us to process and fulfill your order and to notify you of your order status. Your provided credit card details will be used by Paydollar for the designated transaction only.
Contests and Promotions :
We may from time to time organize or host contests and promotions and in doing so ask for information including your name, email and mailing address and telephone number. We'll use this information to notify you if you've won a contest, and to help shape our future contests or promotions.
Newsletters and Email Promotions:
We use email to communicate news and special promotions to our tmgbook.com members. If you'd rather not receive these messages, you can choose to do it in my account.
When you click on links and/or ad banners that take you to either third-party web sites or tmgbook.com affiliated sites, you will be subject to the privacy policies of those parties. Whilst we support the protections of privacy on the Internet, tmgbook.com cannot be responsible for the actions of parties outside our web domain.
Protection of Information:
Online payment service is provided by PayDollar. Customers' payment details are securely transmitted to the acquiring bank, card and payment companies for real-time transaction authorization using Extended Validation Certificates (EV) SSL transaction encryption.
Sharing of Information
2. parties which participate in joint marketing scheme with us;
3. any agent, contractor or service provider who provides administrative, order processing, payment clearing, credit reference, debt collecting or other services necessary to the operation of our business;
4. any person to whom we are, in our belief in good faith, under an obligation to make disclosure as required by any applicable law
Marigold International Time Media Limited (MITM) may also provide aggregate statistics about our customers, sales, traffic patterns and related site information to reputable third-party vendors, but these statistics will include no personal data that uniquely identifies an individual.